BB Creams are the latest beauty craze in Asia. It is very popular among Asian women because of its whitening and skin regenerating properties. I've tried 2 different brands so far, and it really does wonders to my skin.
Right now I'm using Dr. Jart Silver BB cream and I'm happy with the results.
What I love about this product:
- It has SPF 35/PA++ so no need to apply sunblock
- Covers imperfections and redness
- Controls Oil and covers pores
- Suitable for very sensitive skin
- Evens out my skin tone
- One shade fits all
- It has a thick texture but can be easily blended
- It heals acne
- Gives a natural finish
- A small amount goes a long way
- All in one beauty product - moisturizer, sunblock, foundation
Centella Asiatica Extract - soothing effect
Albutin - whitening effect
Pore purifying complex - Oxygenation effect
Hyaluronic Acid - moisturizing effectCoenzyme Q10 - tightening effect
P760 (15 ml)
P1,780 (50 ml)
*Despite the product claims, BB creams are still considered make-up so remove it at the end of the day like your ordinary make-up.*
Rating: 9 /10
Dr. Jart BB cream are available at Watson's and selected Mercury drug outlets.